[slickr-flickr search=”sets” set=”72157633351372574″ type=”galleria” size=”m640″]
As Atlanta’s only downtown business incubator, the compound offers a thoroughly modern and unique working environment, including an array of sophisticated equipment and laboratory space, administrative offices and a large conference room.
- 18,000 square foot facility
- 6,900 square feet of wet and dry lab space
- 2,500 feet of office space
- 4,500 square feet of shared space (tenant access to lab equipment, a media room, and conference room).
- Approx. 5,000 square feet available for expansion
The existing tenant spaces are standard research laboratories (wet labs) with associated offices, conference rooms, restrooms, etc. The available 5,000 square foot space has been designed (i.e. electrical/mechanicaIIHVAC/water systems) to accommodate wet labs or clean rooms and will be built out to suit tenant needs. There are also four 100 square foot office spaces that allow access to shared research and office equipment at the facility.
- On-site facility manager
- Cutting-edge equipment
- Access to wireless and broadband internet
- General office equipment
- Conference facility
- 24/7 security
- Conference room
- Break room
- Opportunity to collaborate with other biotechnology company tenants.