Aiye Biopharma, Inc.
Note: Information coming soon.
Brandt Labs, LLC
Note: Information coming soon.
Cell Constructs, Inc., was formed in 2008 to develop and evaluate proof-of-principle product concepts based upon the use of adult human stem cells.
Cell Constructs, Inc. (“CCI”) is a research driven company that develops new product concepts to solve major unmet needs by combining the regenerative potential of adult stem cells with CCI’s proprietary biomaterials. Our biomaterials facilitate efficient utilization of stem cells in regenerative healing and tissue engineering applications.
CCI currently is developing ProgenaGraft™ for the regenerative healing of chronic wounds such as diabetic foot ulcers. This product is comprised of pure human keratin reconstituted into a clear hydrogel film. Although initially developed as a delivery vehicle for administering stem cells into a chronic wound, pre-clinical studies revealed that keratin alone in this proprietary configuration stimulates the formation of new “granulation tissue”, a prerequisite step for chronic wounds to begin the healing process.
Chemily LLC is a research, development and consulting company focusing on cost-effective synthesis of glycan libraries, carbohydrate-based biochemicals, reagents and pharmaceuticals.
CHEMILY is aiming at developing into a major supplier for carbohydrate-based biochemicals, reagents and pharmaceuticals, and has been manufacturing several categories of products using it’s proprietary chemo-enzymatic and in vivo bioengineering technology. Some of the new developments include:
- Structure-defined oligosaccharides and glycolipids
- Immunogenic bacterial cell surface polysaccharides
- Sugar nucleotides and their derivatives
- Carbohydrate-based pharmaceuticals and glycoprotein vaccines
- Carbohydrate related enzymes, such as glycosyl transferases, glycosyl hydrolases, sugar nucleotide biosynthesized enzymes.
Based on its proprietary carbohydrate and uncommon sugar library (deposits), CHEMILY has been developing sugar-containing small molecules in therapeutic treatment options in two core disease areas: cancer and cardiovascular diseases. Recently, CHEMILY has been licensing and developing novel glycoconjugation technology in order to produce polysaccharide-protein conjugate vaccines and therapeutic glycoproteins to unprecedented cost effective levels.
NOTE: Information coming soon.
NanoResearch, Inc is an advanced research & invention firm. Our core business is to invent, design new manufacturing enterprise and/or license new nanomaterials, energy storage materials, energy storage devices, and smart mechanical products. Our inventions provide a unique solution to a real life problem and thus are superior to existing products and have large market potential. We use our inventions to set up subsidiary manufacturing enterprise through partnership/joint ventureship and/or are licensed to existing small, medium or large scale corporations to be produced and sold at a profit.
We also provide complete turnkey research, design, modeling & simulation, prototyping, testing and licensing services. Additionally, we are provide design assistance/reverse engineering support to variety of industries in the form of product research, new product concepts, new design concepts, product analysis & evaluation and design modifications from actual products, modeling & simulation, and 3D printing. Furthermore, we provide quality testing support to government, private corporations and non-profit organizations with nanoparticle testing & characterization, battery testing & characterization, energy storage materials & battery acceptance testing, quality control, and failure analysis.
Our clients gain essential information that adds value to all phases of their products lifecycle. Particularly, we assist our clients to make better informed choices at the introduction and decline phases of the product/business life cycle. Our laboratories are equipped with state-of-the-art instrumentation and prototype making and testing equipment. Furthermore, we benefit from shared laboratory facilities at CollabTech of Georgia State University Research Foundation.
1. Research & Invention
2. Product Design & Development
3. Modeling & Simulation
4. Prototyping & 3D Printing
5. Testing & Characterization
Nanomaterial testing; Nanoparticle testing & characterization; Metallic powder testing & characterization; Material testing; Mechanical testing; Energy storage material property testing & characterization; Battery testing & characterization
Aerospace; Automotive; Defense; Military; Consumer goods; Chemical; Marine; Medical/health; Homeland security; Packaging; Pharm/BioTech; Semiconductors or Electronics; Oil & Gas; Nanotechnology; Energy; Environmental; Clean room; General industrial; Education
Dr. David A Noye
NeurOp, Inc. is a preclinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing disease-activated medicines for the treatment of central nervous system disorders, including major depression, neuropathic pain, and ischemia. We are partnered with Bristol-Myers Squibb Company in a funded license/research collaboration to develop some of our opportunities.
ProDa BioTech, LLC
ProDa BioTech LLC was founded in 2012 to develop protein drugs. The company focus on research and early stages of drug development. ProDa is currently interested in following diseases/pathological areas; (1) Oncology, (2) Liver fibrosis, (3) Inflammation related diseases, and (4) AMD and other neurovascular eye diseases. ProDa BioTech LLC has so far licensed and developed following two classes of drug candidates.
- A Novel Integrin avb3 Target Protein Drug candidate: ProDa licensed this technology from Georgia State University Research Foundation. A therapeutic protein (named as ProAgio) derived from a stable host human protein (108 aa residues) has been developed by introducing mutations at 6% of residues. ProAgio is designed to target integrin avb3 at a novel site (not the ligand binding site) and via a completely new mechanism of drug action. ProAgio has been tested with mouse models of following diseases so far. (1) Cancer, (2) AMD and other neurovascular eye diseases, and (3) liver fibrosis. ProAgio is not toxic in very high dose. GMP manufacture of ProAgio is now established. ProAgio is currently in preclinical study by a FDA certified CRO.
- Folate Receptor Target Proteins for Cancer and Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment: This is a technology developed by ProDa BioTech LLC. BH3 domains from different human BH3-only proteins were chimerically integrated into a stable host human protein. The designed proteins are conjugated to folate. Folate receptor mediated internalization of the protein induces cell apoptosis. The proteins have been tested as treatment with mouse models of (1) Cancer and (2) Rheumatoid arthritis.
ProDa BioTech LLC is seeking business opportunities to collaborate with pharmaceutical companies for further clinical development and market of the products that have been developed from ProDa BioTech LLC by means of either license/sub-license or co-development.
Gary Keller, MsB, Chief Executive Officer